Privacy + Security
- On this Website.
- In email, text, phone calls, postal mail, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
3) Information We Collect
Personal Information. For purposes of this Policy, Personal Information means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly, or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household that comes into our possession. Examples of the types of Personal Information that we may request from you include, but may not be limited to, the following:
3) date of birth or age,
5) e-mail address,
6) telephone/mobile number,
7) security questions answers,
8) unique personal identifier,
9) online identifier,
10) Internet Protocol (IP) address,
11) credit card or debit card number, or
12) any other personal information you volunteer to share on the Site.
You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts or features of our Site. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the site where such information is requested.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages on the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
There may be other instances in which we collect information which may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which enables us to identify your computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network. Your computer has an IP address, which is required in order for you to communicate with others via the Internet. Such information, including the click stream data ((server address, domain name ) and cookies, may be collected from you whenever you access the site, whether or not you provide us with any other personal information.
A set of website features may be accessible from web-enabled mobile devices. The intent is to provide screens that are optimized for the size of the screen and operating systems. On some devices, functionality may be limited. If you access this website through a mobile device, then we may collect information about your mobile device whether or not you provide us with any other personal information.
4) Obtaining and Handling Consent
We will seek to obtain your consent where required by applicable law. We respect your decisions about the collection and use of your personal information. You have the ability to revoke your consent at any time subject to applicable legal obligations, and you may do so by contacting Company (see below How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries and Requests). Company values your privacy and is committed to safeguarding your personal information.
5) Use of your Personal Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To personalize your website experience (e.g., the content and information that we may send or display to you).
- For marketing and promotional purposes (e.g., to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions). We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising on third party websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6) Disclosure of your Information
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- If applicable, to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. If applicable, we contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see below Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7) Protection of your Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8) How your Personal Information is shared with third parties
Company respects your privacy and, accordingly, shares Personal Information with third parties in a limited number of circumstances:
Affiliates. We may share your Personal Information within the Company’s family of companies for marketing and/or other administrative purposes.
- Service Providers: We may contract with other companies to provide certain services to us, including credit card processing, shipping, e-mail distribution, changing mailing addresses, market research, promotions management, database management, and advertising and promotion management. These third-party service providers may have access to Personal Information or non- Personal Information in order to perform their functions, but they may not use this information for other purposes. These companies are prohibited from using your Personal Information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with others, but we cannot guarantee security of Personal Information and are not liable for misuse of it by others.
- Business Partners: If applicable, we may share your Personal Information with our business partners in relation to your interaction with or purchase of such business partner merchandise from us. The business partner may use your Personal Information for their own purposes, such as for their own marketing purposes. We do not control how such business partners may use and share your information once they receive it; you will need to contact the business partner directly for information about their privacy practices or to exercise rights you may have.
Company may share your Personal Information with third parties (companies and organizations) under the following circumstances:
- Purposes authorized by you: When you have requested or authorized such sharing (e.g., payment processing, delivery of goods and services, participating in Company sponsored programs).
- Social media platforms: If you choose to connect with a social media platform or social media website or use your credentials to register or log in to the Site, we will ask you for your permission to access your data on the social media platform to create a Site account.
- Protecting our interests; legal compliance: We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to comply with the law, to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements, and/or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our consumers, or others. If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our consumers. We also may retain a copy of such transferred consumer information.
- Aggregated information: We may share with third parties certain aggregate information (i.e., information that does not directly identify an individual). This allows us to give you a more personalized experience when you use the Site.
Remember that this Policy only applies to information collected through the Site or use of an application or sending an electronic mail connected to Company or Site. Company does not sell or share your personal information with any third party not affiliated with Company.
9) California Privacy Rights
California state residents may be entitled to certain privacy and consumer rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or other applicable laws. The following are the rights available if you are a California state resident.
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that Company delete any personal information about you which the Company has collected from you. Company will fulfill this request free of charge within 45 days. As per applicable laws, we may extend this response period by an additional 45 days, and in case of such an extension we will notify you. Notwithstanding your right to delete your personal information, Company reserves the right to retain any of your personal information that it is permitted or required to maintain pursuant to applicable laws.
Right to Access. You have the right to request that Company provide you the following information:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information Company has collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information (if applicable).
- The categories of third parties with whom the Company shares your personal information.
Company will fulfill this request free of charge within 45 days. As per applicable laws, we may extend this response period by an additional 45 days, and in case of such an extension we will notify you.
Right to not be discriminated against. You have the right not be discriminated against because you exercised any of your privacy rights. Company is committed to ensure that you do not experience any of the following:
- Denying goods or services to you.
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you.
- Suggesting to you that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Right to notice of information shared for direct marketing purposes. Under applicable state law, California residents are entitled to ask for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of personal information shared with third parties and used for direct marketing purposes and the name and address of the third parties that received such personal information. If you are a California resident and would like to submit a request, please see below How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries and Requests. Once we have received your request, we aim to respond within a reasonable time permitted under California law.
Right to Opt-Out or “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information”
Company does not sell or share your personal information with any third party not affiliated with Company. California law requires applicable businesses to identify, for a 12-month period prior to the date of this Policy, what information Company has sold about you. If applicable, as a California resident, you have the right to opt-out of or request Company to cease any sale or sharing of your personal information to third parties. To opt-out or submit a request, please see below How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries and Requests and provide the following: a statement of your request, full name, email and/or phone number, state and country of residence. Once we have received your request, we aim to respond within a reasonable time permitted under California law.
10) Supply Chains Act
There is more information you can find here The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act.
11) Cross-Border Data Transfers of your Personal Information
Since Company serves customers in many countries, your personal information may be transferred across national borders and may be accessed by Company as well as affiliated vendors and suppliers from countries with varying degrees of protection for your personal information. Any international transfer of your personal information will be done in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
12) GDPR Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union (E.U. or “EU”), EU law may provide you with certain rights regarding our use of your personal information or personal data. To learn more about your EU privacy rights in connection with the GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation of the E.U.), visit General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Guidelines. Company's contact details are below. Company's Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at: Attn: Data Protection Officer at (949) 799-4471 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the required information in order to properly process requests.
The legal grounds for which Company may process your personal information/data may be based on your consent (opt-in via Email, Website, social media platform(s)), contract obligation (financial transaction), legal obligation (government agency or court request), or legitimate interests (verify identity; investigate fraud; improve user experience; and other legitimate interest that may arise).
Company does not sell or share your personal information with any third party not affiliated with Company.
13) Updating your Account Information and Managing your Preferences
You may update your account information and preferences by:
Updating your account information:
- If you are a registered user of the Site, you can use the My Account page on the Site to update your contact, shipping, and other account information.
- If you have questions about your order, you may check your order status online in the applicable account or order page.
- If you have any additional questions, please call us at (949) 799-4471 or email at email@example.com.
Managing Your Preferences. We want to communicate with you in the most effective manner. At the same time, we appreciate that your preferences regarding marketing, promotions and online privacy will continue to evolve. This section provides you with information on how you can fine-tune your preference settings. Company contact information is below, see How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries and Requests.
- Pinkblush Marketing and Promotions. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional materials from us, you may notify us of your choice in different ways. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or you write to: Attn: Consumer Services, Pinkblush Maternity, 2807 Barranca Pkwy, Unit B, Irvine, California 92606, United States. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, postal address, and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure, we can handle your request properly. In addition, each time we send you an e-mail marketing message, we give you the option to unsubscribe from the applicable brand's promotional e-mail list by simply clicking the unsubscribe link included in the e-mail. We may, however, continue to contact you via e-mail if you have subscribed to any of our other brand-specific e-mail lists. We may also continue to contact you by e-mail for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding the administration of your account, services, and other promotions or contests in which you have participated or have entered, goods and/or services you have ordered, and other transactions you have undertaken with the Site.
- Mobile Devices. Most mobile devices allow you to customize various privacy settings, such as location services and push notifications. For more information about how to do this, please contact your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your mobile device to learn how to adjust the settings on your device. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with your location information through the mobile version of the Site, you may not be able to use some or all of the Site's features.
- Interest-Based Advertising and Do-Not Track Settings. Interest-based advertising uses information about you to provide relevant, targeted advertising likely to be of interest to you. Although some web browsers offer "do not track" options, the Site does not currently honor "do-not-track" browser settings. If you would like to opt-out of interest-based advertising, please click here to opt out of interest based advertising. Please note: if you choose opt-out of Company’s interest-based advertising, you may continue to see or receive online advertising from us, but such ads may not be as relevant to you.
- Internet browser software may allow you to change settings and prevent websites from automatically setting Cookies. Some media players, such as Flash, allow you to manage local shared objects. If you do change these settings, it may affect your ability to use certain features and functions on our Site, and you may need to re-enter information when you use the Site at a later time. You should consult with the publisher or licensor of your browser and media players if you want to change the settings or if you are experiencing trouble browsing our Site.
14) Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If applicable, we may disclose your Information over time and to other affiliate websites to third parties for promotional purposes. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. California residents may have additional privacy rights and choices. Please visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa or see above California Privacy Rights for more information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If applicable, if you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile, by following the removal instructions in the communication that you receive, or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising.If applicable, California residents may have additional privacy rights and choices. Please visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa or see above California Privacy Rights for more information.
15) How to Submit Privacy Related Inquiries and Requests
You may use the contact information below to update or amend the preferences regarding your Personal Information, or to submit a general privacy related requests/inquiries subject to applicable state and federal laws. Company will respond to such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
- Request to Opt-out. Please mail or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide: a statement of request to opt-out, full name, email, phone number, country and state of residence.
- Privacy Related Requests Permitted by Law or General Privacy Inquiries.Please mail or email us at email@example.com and provide: a statement of your request or inquiry, full name, email, phone number, country and state of residence.
- E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
- (949) 799-4471
- Mailing address. Attn: Privacy & Legal Administrator, Pinkblush Maternity, 2807 Barranca Pkwy, Unit B, Irvine, California 92606, United States.
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, full name, address, and/or telephone number(s) so that we can verify your identity and handle your request appropriately.
16) Information about minors or children under 18
Our website is not intended for minors or children under 18 years of age. No one under age of 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
17) Revisions and Updates
This Policy is effective and will remain in effect except with respect to any of its provisions that are changed in the future, in which case the changes will become effective on the date they are posted on the website or we otherwise notify you of the changes. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Changes, modifications, additions, or deletions will be effective immediately on their posting to this site. You should check this Policy periodically, as its terms may change from time to time. Your continued use of the site after we post any such modifications will constitute your acknowledgment of the modified Policy and your agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Policy. We will also revise the date found at the bottom of this Policy when we post changes to it.
Updated: March 23, 2022